Stay Tuned for updated News and Information for Parents of Lowell Little Leaguers
Stay up to date with Lowell Little League by following us on Facebook!
Frequently Asked Questions?
How do I register my child?
In order to register, simply click on ‘Registration’ on the left part of this screen. This will take you to the Little League registration website.
What Forms are needed to play Little League?
A Parent conduct form, Concussion form, and Medical release form. All the forms can be found under FORMS
What parents need to know about Little League Insurance?
How come I'm not getting the email communications?
Unfortunately, there can be multiple reasons that you haven’t received our emails.
First- make sure we have your correct address in our database.
Second- make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is added to your contact list in your email.
Third- Contact us.
Where is my child's playing schedule?
Currently the Schedules are being put together. We will post the schedules in the News and Schedules pages.
Friends and Family Sponsorship
Dugout Package ~ Family & Friends Donation’s
The Dugout Package includes:
- Donations help to provide Scholarships for Players in need
- Donations also help to provide equipment and services necessary to maintain our baseball league for the kids.
- Our Website will show that you are a sponsor of Little League
- Your name will be displayed on a sign at our park
- Smiles & Appreciation of the Kids
- Double Club: $50-$150
- Triple Club: $150-$250
- Home run Club: $250 or more